Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack endeavors to ensure that all patrons are provided a safe and secure gaming and entertainment experience. Furthermore, Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack firmly believes that we have a moral, social, and business responsibility to promote responsible gaming and to strictly enforce minimum legal wagering ages. We make every effort to encourage responsible gaming through a variety of methods including:
- Signage: Contact information for problem gaming assistance and minimum wagering information appears on our website, on each slot machine, in our racing programs, in all facility brochures and literature, and on each Player Extras card at a minimum. Messages also appear in rotation with others within digital signage throughout the facility. Furthermore, informational pamphlets and posters directing individuals to where assistance is available can be found at many high traffic locations such as ATM’s, the Player Extras Club and Cashier’s Cage.
- Minimum Age Requirements: Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack policy is that no individual under the age of 18 will be allowed to place a pari-mutuel wager or play any video gaming machines. Furthermore, no one under 18 is allowed on the casino floor.
- Employee Communications: Each Finger Lakes employee receives annual problem gaming awareness training so they can respond appropriately when confronted with a potential situation involving problem gaming.
- Self-Exclusion Program: Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack has a program in place to allow people to voluntarily exclude themselves from gaming activities. (See below for more information)
The Self-Exclusion Program was established to allow people who may have a gambling problem to voluntarily exclude themselves from Finger Lakes Casino & Racetrack for periods of one, three or five years. Please be aware that a family member may not place another family member on the Self-Exclusion list. Placement on the list is entirely voluntary and must be done by the guest seeking exclusion.
Self exclusion forms information and applications are available by using one of the following methods:
1. Click here to download and print self exclusion forms.
2. Contact our Security Department at 585-924-3232 and ask for the forms to be mailed.
3. Ask in person by asking any associate for assistance from the Manager On Duty, or visit the Security Office.
For forms obtained via this site or the mail, completed paperwork may be returned in person by asking any associate for the Manager On Duty or via mail. In the case of returning by mail, a current photo of the individual must be included and a notary public must sign the form attesting that the picture of the person included and the signature on the form is the person submitting the request. Completed forms can then be mailed to:
President & General Manager
Finger Lakes Casino & Racetrack
P.O. Box 25250
Farmington, NY 14425
When submitting the form in person, valid government issued photo ID must be presented and you will also be photographed. The photo and other identifying information will be displayed to employees in non-public areas to assist with enforcement of your request.Self excluded individuals are removed from all mailing lists and are not able to receive complimentary goods or services, or participate in promotions. If a self-excluded patron is found in the gaming facility following their exclusion request, they will immediately be asked to leave. If they refuse a non-law enforcement escort from the facility, then a law enforcement agency shall be immediately notified and requested to effectuate an arrest of the excluded patron for criminal trespass. Self-excluded individuals found playing may have any winnings be subject to forfeiture.
If you feel that you or someone you care about may have a gambling problem, further assistance is available from the following:
New York State Office Of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services: oasas.state.ny.us, 1-877-8HopeNY
National Council on Problem Gambling: ncpgambling.org, 1-800-522-4700